Home Office

5.09.2012
One of my favorite parts of my desk at home is the view.  I love being able to look out at the city while typing away on my computer.  I like to keep fashionable coffee table books at my desk for inspiration and always keep white orchids around my home.  They are my favorite flowers and keep everything bright and cheerful.  When it comes to design, I like modern, simple, and a little bit of Art Deco.  Some of my favorite designers right now are Jonathan Adler, Jan Showers, and Kelly Wearstler.  I've been eyeing this throw by Adler for awhile.  I can't wait for his store to open next week in Dallas.  
{My home office :: desk and chair by Jan Showers :: American Fashion Book}

6 comments:

  1. this is insane ... consider yourself lucky, girl!

    www.bellissimostyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great view of my friend's place at the Ritz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great view of my friend's place at the Ritz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely an inspiring place to work. I wish we had more Jonathan Adler in Australia. One of your nail polishes has tried to escape :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this view! The desk looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.