Garance Doré Visit

10.22.2012

I am so incredibly excited for this week! So many new things are going on!  I am really looking forward to moderating a discussion with fashion blogger Garance Doré at S.M.U. (my alma mater) this *Wednesday at 3. I would love for you to come if you are in Dallas!  It is a huge honor and a big milestone (I look up to her so much! + She is a 2012 CFDA Media Award Winner).  I am pretty nervous!  I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Garance and I can't wait to learn more about her.  Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like for me to ask and I will do my best!  Hope to see you then... Xo

The interview will take place at 3pm on Wednesday October 24 at Umphrey Lee room 241 on SMU's Dallas campus. 

7 comments:

  1. Umm - are you kidding me?! That's amazing, congrats!

    I would ask her if she thought about the difference of experience on her blog to go from a simple blog post about her thoughts and pictures to being a huge fashion house of multiple daily posts including video and huge interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's times like these when I literally can't wait to move back to dallas! I am so sad I won't be in town, but I know you will do an amazing job!!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish you were in Dallas too, Ashley! We could go to events together! This one is going to be a good one, I'm so excited!

      xo,
      Alex
      www.small4style.com

      Delete
  3. wow that's really awesome! congraaats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there! Really looking forward to it!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see you and Garance there!

    xo,
    Alex
    www.small4style.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.