Jewel tone leather jacket

10.18.2012
Etoile Isabel Marant jacket (sold out but similar here) // Tucker tank // J Brand jeans // YSL tribute sandals // Celine bag // Hermes bracelets // Ray Ban sunglasses // Essie Polish

My favorite piece for fall is a leather jacket.  It will literally go with everything from an evening dress to jeans and a Tee while adding that extra pop of edginess to anything in your wardrobe.  I invested in this one for the season by Etoile Isabel Marant.  It was love at first sight when I spotted it on my last trip to New York and decided it would be a classic piece I would always wear.  Tucker tanks are my favorite layering tops because they can be tucked or hang out to cover up and when it comes to a wide leg, I almost always call on J Brand lovestory.  :)

9 comments:

  1. Great look Krystal! I wish that I'd bought the first boucle jacket she came out with early in the season, kicking myself now!

    The Soos Is Loose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those J Brand's in grey...I don't know why I got grey..I really like the blue ones so much more!!! And I'm obsessed with leather jackets and esp yours. xoxoxo

    The Now Style Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. J Brand Love Story seems to look great on everyone! Maybe I need to invest in a pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! And the jeans look perfect on you :) x

    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wine colored jacket...loving the quilting and shoulder details! Fab coloring pairing with the green tank!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look! your leather jacket is gorgeous :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a big fan of the love story jean as well!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great cut of jean with the shape of this jacket Krystal...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous jacket, such a splendid color! Great blog as well!:)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.