Shopbop Sale

10.16.2012
It's the most wonderful shopping day of the year!  It is so kind of Shopbop to give 20% off to friends and family (which includes you of course) with code WEAREFAMILY today and tomorrow! I think I'll celebrate by pulling the trigger on a few of the pieces in my "hearts list".  It is the perfect day to start a little early Christmas shopping and even stalk up on a few necessities like black tights or a great pair of boots that you know you'll really be needing come November.  Here are a few items on my list...

2 comments:

  1. I really love the iPhone case and the black flats.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that phone case is beyond amazing. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post and two page magazine spread. Eek. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.