DVF Resort x Highland Park Village

11.26.2012
 Top, pants, shoes and clutch c/o DVF // Essie Polish

I am so excited to be partnering with Diane Von Furstenberg in Highland Park Village this week.  We got to play in the store with the new resort collection and this was my favorite look: The baseball tee, pants, and classic pointed pumps!  I also love the lip clutch (would be so fun for a holiday party).  The Highland Park store is my favorite and I always love getting to walk around after to my favorite Tex Mex restaurant, Mi Cocina.  This year I am especially looking forward to a carriage ride I have planned with friends to look at all of the beautiful decorations and lights in Highland Park that conveniently takes off next to the Starbucks in the village!

Photos by Haley Schultheis

7 comments:

  1. love that clutch! you look beautiful!

    xx amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite designers! It must have been a dream to partner with DVF. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold lips on that clutch! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. I just love DVF B. You look amazing. I want the shirt and the pants immediately!!!! C. I am getting so excited for Thursday and must discuss outfits!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos, and your outfits. You have an amazing taste and you look great wearing everything.
    Are you from Dallas?

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.