Essie Holiday

11.15.2012

One thing I love about this time of year is all of the sparkle and bright colors...  And something about the holidays make it okay to play with something different. Last evening a few of my blogger friends and I went to an Essie party and got to try out the new winter collection.  I wanted something I hadn't tried before so I went for Butler Please, the bright cobalt blue.  They were kind enough to let us keep the collection so I decided to make the pallet a fun decoration on my vanity table.  They add a pretty pop of color to the room.  Why not display your nail polish as a room accessory!?

6 comments:

  1. For quite some time I never painted my nails and mainly used my Essie polishes as decor for my room! Exactly! Why not right? They're a cute way of adding a little color here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all of my Essies prominently displayed on my bookshelf! Love decorating with them. Great to see you last night dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie is the only polish I will use - they have the best shades! I haven't decided which I love most from their holiday collection yet, but my eye has been on the blue for sure.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea of displaying nailpolish...I mean with all the adorable colors now, they could make quite a splash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to display my nail polish and then I moved in with my boyfriend and it's too girly for him!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue; it's so unexpected for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.