Decorating ideas for NYC

1.10.2013

I am the first to admit, I am not the best when it comes to decorating.  It is something I find really fun for an hour and then my attention span doesn't allow me to furniture shop anymore.  However, I do love to find inspiring images on Pinterest and shop around online from there.  That is where I got the idea to lean my photographs against the wall.  It gives the room a laid back vibe.  Since I'm moving next week and we are starting over fresh, I decided to make a little inspiration post for the things I like when it comes to decorating.  My style is always evolving, but one thing I know I love is a good clean neutral bedroom.  You may have noticed here.  It's cozy but classic.  Since clothes can often take over, I love to have whites, creams, and grays in my living space.  And lots and lots of candles. And maybe even a raw hide rug or two.  I have to bring something a little bit Texan to the city!


Image sources: One .. Two .. Three .. Four .. Five .. Six .. Seven .. Eight

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move! Can't wait to follow your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration, I love the clean and neutral look as well. Congrats on your big move.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so crazy I actually looked at that condo in San Antonio (the pic with the Hermes rug on the couch) it was so magnificent!! Xx you are going to do great in NYC and I'm sure your apartment will be impossibly chic! Xx Sallie

    Www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait...you are moving to New York??? EEEEEEE I am so excited for you! I beg my husband every week if we can move there. haha! I love love love your inspiration. It's fresh and clean! I cannot wait to see what's to come!! Congrats, Krystal!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for your big move to the city! Have fun, Krystal!

    xo
    Rebecca
    www.rebeccamarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea of bringing a little piece of Texas with you to make NYC feel more like home!

    Good luck!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.