Monochrome

2.06.2013
Loft sweater .. Zara jacket .. Rag & Bone jeans .. Rag & Bone boots .. Celine bag

These last three weeks have been crazy.  It's times like these when I just love to sit down and grab a coffee.  From the move to NYC during the coldest time of year and starting a new job to night classes at Parsons the New School for Design, its been a busy time!  My favorite part about New York is being able to walk everywhere and stopping at cute little coffee shops along the way.  It's my favorite way to unwind after a long day.


Shop the look:



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

7 comments:

  1. Love this all oxblood look.


    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are settling in! That is my favorite part about NYC too (along with the fact that you can get literally anything delivered)!

    Lauren
    www.annacroswell.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that oxblood sweater! You look super happy in NYC although I'm not going to lie, being a Texas girl myself I kind of miss the Dallas backgrounds! ;) But New York is New York, and nothing can really compare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome oxblood outfit! You look great!!

    www.lifewithoutfmradio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog Krystal! your new life in New York seems so exciting. I was wondering what kind of job you have and what you're studying at Parsons?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very interesting fashion blog :) Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
    always good to read and get to know quality stuff...

    Do visit my page and leave a comment if you like any of it...


    Style Tips

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.