Classic Trench

3.10.2014


JONES NEW YORK trench .. 7 jeans .. CHANEL boots .. CELINE bag .. ESSIE polish

When getting dressed for work, I like to have items I can easily go to but still look polished.  You can't go wrong with a classic trench and I would wear these comfortable black jeans every day if I could.  The jacket pulls it all together.






*This is a collaboration between Jones New York and the AOL Lifestyle Contributor Network. Compensation was provided by Jones New York via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Jones New York.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog you got, and I really like your style!
    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this classic outfit! That trench is beautiful!

    x abigail, the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that the trench length is a little shorter than what you would normally see. Love the trim details!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning, Krystal! You always know how to put together the perfect outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this trench! So classy...and those Chanel boots! I adore them .beautiful look

    http://www.lifeinstyleofficial.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This trench is so classy and beautiful. It's a wonderful color for you. And those Chanel boots! gosh stunning. Love this look.

    http://www.lifeinstyleofficial.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover

Copyright 2010-2014 Krystal Schlegel LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Design by Leap.